Apple sauce is a snack and rich in many vitamins that the body needs. It can be served with a twist of cinnamon.
- 4 apples, peeled and sown
- 1 lemon fruit, peeled, pinned
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoon (tablespoon) sugar
- In a bowl on medium heat, cut the apples .
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of cold water to the pot on the apples.
- Leave the pot on the fire to boil the mixture and then reduce the temperature slightly and cover the pot and leave for 12-15 minutes until the apple is soft.
- Add the remaining amount of lemon and sugar to the apple sauce and stir and then let it cool.
- Mix the apple sauce with the hand or electric bat until it becomes pure (very smooth) and served with a twist of cinnamon.
The secret to the success of apple sauce:
- You should lower the temperature on the apples after boiling and then leave until it becomes soft to make it easy to digest well.
Benefits of apples:
- Rich in antioxidants that promote immunity.
- Rich in bactin, which helps prevent the absorption of harmful cholesterol in the body.
- Contains a high percentage of vitamin C that resists diseases and infections.
- A large cup of apple sauce contains 199 calories.