Benefits you did not know about water and lemon!
Do you know what are the benefits of water and lemon? Many have talked about this refreshing and delicious drink. But why is it so recommended to drink it?
Doctors encourage drinking a cup of water and lemon for the following reasons:
- It protects the body from exposure to many health problems. It is also rich in vitamin C.
- Helps maintain a normal level of acidity in the body, or what is known as the pH.
- It contains anti-bacterial properties that are beneficial for the colon.
- Helps flush out toxins from the body.
- It helps the liver to produce more enzymes.
- Works to cleanse the liver.
- It works to fight respiratory infections, sore throats and tonsillitis, as the drink contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium, citric acid and phosphorous.
- It prevents the growth of bacteria that cause diseases and infections.
- Reduces joint and muscle pain.
- Reduces tooth pain and gingivitis.
- It regulates bowel movement in the body.
- It lowers the level of blood pressure in the body.
- Relieves heartburn symptoms.
As for the method of making this drink, it is through:
– Chop the lemon with the seeds and the peel.
– Add the pieces to a bowl of purified water.
Have you noticed how easy it is to prepare the water and lemon? So, prepare it and take advantage of all the benefits we mentioned above. Finally, you can always check with your dietitian in case you have any questions on your mind.