Benefits of Eating Apples
There is an old saying: “An apple a day keeps the doctor Away” This is a metaphor for the prevention of all diseases.
- Helps reduce the risk of heart disease and reduce cholesterol in the blood because it contain antioxidants.
- Apple works to maintain the health of the digestive system and intestines, and prevention of constipation, diarrhea and indigestion, especially when eaten by the skin because it acts as a broom to clean between the intestines of the intestines.
- Apples help the freshness of the skin because it contain “vitamin A” also it helps moisturizes the body, and eliminates the drought, because of its water.
- Apple helps protect against various cancers; it contains phytochemicals that help protect cells from oxidative damage that stimulates cancer.
- It helps to reduce the feeling of hunger, also it contains a substance “pectin”, which strengthens the process of burning fat, and therefore is suitable for those who follow diets.
- Apple contains a percentage of calcium and antioxidants that help to strength bone density, a compound known as “Boron”, which strengthens bones and prevents fractures, and contains a substance which plays a key role in reducing the risk of osteoporosis, especially in women after Menopause.
- Apple protect from early aging and Alzheimer’s and strengthens memory, because it contains a substance “Quercetin” which renews brain cells and protects them from damage.
- Apple helps protect children from asthma, and studies have shown that if pregnant women eat apples regularly, this protects the baby from the risk of asthma.
I like apple.